Boyne City Stroll the Streets means music and fun on Friday June 29
Fun for the whole family with lots of live music, treats and other entertainment at this week’s Boyne City Stroll the Streets event.
Come to downtown Boyne City from 6-9 p.m. on Friday June 29 for this favorite summer activity operated by the Boyne City Main Street Program.
This Friday’s event lineup includes:
- The Vermeers at Coldwell Banker
- Loudmouth Soup at Ray & Lake Street
- Dos Hippies at Kidd & Leavy Real Estate
- Terry Coveyou at Lynda’s Real Estate
- Holly Keller at Northern Michigan Escapes / Berkshire Hathaway
- Debra Adamcik Caricature Artist at Red Mesa
- Jon Archambault Band at Harbor House
- Twister Joe at Parkside Grill & Treats
- Charlie’s Root Fusion at Pat O’Brien
- Charlie Millard Band at Stiggs Brewery & Kitchen
- Robin Lee Berry and Glenn Wolff at Freshwater Gallery
- Kicks for Kids Bounce Houses at Sunset Park
- Twisted Style Free Running at Sunset Park
- Pooch the Magician on South Lake Street
- Free horse-drawn carriage rides courtesy of North Harbor Christie’s International Real Estate.
More info at www.strollthestreets.com