Fun for the whole family with lots of live music, treats and other entertainment at this week’s Boyne City Stroll the Streets event.
Come to downtown Boyne City from 6-9 p.m. on Friday June 29 for this favorite summer activity operated by the Boyne City Main Street Program.
This Friday’s event lineup includes:
- The Vermeers at Coldwell Banker
- Loudmouth Soup at Ray & Lake Street
- Dos Hippies at Kidd & Leavy Real Estate
- Terry Coveyou at Lynda’s Real Estate
- Holly Keller at Northern Michigan Escapes / Berkshire Hathaway
- Debra Adamcik Caricature Artist at Red Mesa
- Jon Archambault Band at Harbor House
- Twister Joe at Parkside Grill & Treats
- Charlie’s Root Fusion at Pat O’Brien
- Charlie Millard Band at Stiggs Brewery & Kitchen
- Robin Lee Berry and Glenn Wolff at Freshwater Gallery
- Kicks for Kids Bounce Houses at Sunset Park
- Twisted Style Free Running at Sunset Park
- Pooch the Magician on South Lake Street
- Free horse-drawn carriage rides courtesy of North Harbor Christie’s International Real Estate.
More info at www.strollthestreets.com