Charlevoix County residents invited to have coffee with Rep. Triston Cole
State Rep. Triston Cole invites residents of the 105th House District to meet with him locally during district office hours in November to discuss important state and local issues of interest.
“Office hours are one of the most useful tools I have as a representative,” said Rep. Cole, R-Mancelona. “I sincerely hope that many of our neighbors in the 105th House District can visit for coffee and conversation.”
Rep. Cole will be available to meet with residents on Friday, Nov. 13 and Saturday, Nov. 14 at the following locations and times:
Friday, Nov. 13
- Barrel Back Restaurant, 04069 N. M-75 in Walloon, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Mountainside Grill, 2495 U.S. 131 in Boyne Falls, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 14
- Northern Bear Country Store, 9918 Alba Highway in Elmira, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Old Depot Restaurant, 10826 M-32 East in Johannesburg, from 11 a.m. to noon
- Fairview Coffee Shop, 1520 N. Abbe Road in Fairview, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Patchwood Plaza, 14797 S. Main St. in Hillman from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
“Coffee with Cole” provides residents of Antrim, Charlevoix, Otsego, Montmorency and Oscoda counties opportunities to share ideas, concerns and issues regarding Michigan’s state agencies or legislation with Rep. Cole in person.
Those unable to attend district office hours can contact the representative by email at TristonCole@house.mi.gov or by calling 1-(855)-DIST-105.
[Featured coffee cup photo used with permission from WikiMedia. Photo by Julius Schorzman]